If you want to reach new listeners + increase your streams, playlisting is 100% the tool to get you there! Submit your music to Spotify playlists with just a few steps.
How to submit to playlists:
- Go to Playlisting under the Marketing tab dropdown menu.
- Start by clicking on the "Submit Your Music" button and review + agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Enter in the details of the track you are submitting like Track Name, link & the genre. Genre is important because most playlists are curated based off of genre classification.
- Paste your song link directly from Spotify
- Select the Playlists you want to submit to. You can filter the playlists by genre, playlist name, Spotify curator username and/or price by clicking the icon in the top left corner.
- The most important part of this step is to only select playlists that add songs of the genre of the music you are submitting.
- Click "Checkout" and the last step is to enter your payment details. You can always go back from this step to add or remove playlists.
- Once you click "Pay," your music will be sent to curators for review. Curators have up to 4 days to review and provide feedback to your submission. It can then take up to a week for the Curator to add the song if it's approved, because Curators have their own process/timeline of adding new music to their playlists.
If you run into any issues like the Curator not adding the music within a week of approval or any other questions, please email us.
- PLACEMENT IN NOT GUARANTEED because this is the only ways for artists to safely secure placement without jeopardizing their Spotify account.