Start getting stellar song submissions from our Artist Republik playlisting network with just a few steps! Check out some of our other articles to understand the guidelines.
First, there are a couple of qualifications before getting started:
- Your Spotify playlist must 100+ followers
- Your playlists must not be exclusive to a certain type of artist or song. For example, if you have a playlist for songs only attributed with a certain label, please do not add these to the AR playlisting network.
3. Click Connect Spotify
On our site, here's how to add your playlists:
- Go to the Curator Hub under Biz Resources dropdown menu.
- Click Start
- If you have not already done so, click the "Connect Spotify" button which will redirect you to the Spotify Login Page. Give access permissions on this page which are required to enable your Curator account.
- Once you connect to Spotify, a list of your eligible playlists will appear where you can select the playlists you wish to include on the playlist network. Check the boxes next to the playlists you want to add, set the genres incorporated on the playlist(s), and set your price. Click "Save" at the bottom of the list.
- Curator PRO's will be able to start playlist prices at $5, while standard curators can start their playlists at $1. After 10 orders, you will be able to change your price.
- After your playlist settings are saved, you will receive a banner at the top of the page that says Your selected curator playlists have been updated. After that, you can exit out of the page and return to the Curator Hub to start reviewing submissions!
To add/remove new or old playlists, click the pink button Add Playlists near the top left corner.